Actor John Barrowman has revealed that his “Arrow” character Malcolm Merlyn will definitely be part of the show’s fourth season.
Barrowman, 48, confirmed during an appearance at the Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con over the weekend that he has finalised his deal to return, reported Ace Showbiz.
“We start filming season 4 in July, I just finalised my deal about a week ago. It was just about working out dates and stuff,” he said.
- Luis Norton de Matos steps down as head coach of Indian Arrows
- Jason Momoa’s Aquaman gets a stunning new poster
- Mumbai Police’s brilliant word play with ‘Narcos’ has Netflix India and Tweeple rooting for them
- Deepika Kumari wins individual recurve gold at Salt Lake World Cup
- Jessica Jones Season 2 review: David Tennant is missed, but the show’s darker tone makes for a delicious watch
- Doug Jones joins ‘Arrow’
“I’m very excited about going back. I can’t tell you anything, because I do know a bit of what’s gonna happen, but if you love Malcolm Merlyn, if you love Oliver Queen, if you love Thea Queen, if you love the Canary sisters … I say that with a bit of a twist and a joke, you’re gonna love what’s gonna happen across the DC world.”
The fourth season of “Arrow” is scheduled to premiere this fall.