As his track in “Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat” comes to an end, actor Sumit Kaul says his journey in the TV show was enriching and he is leaving it with life-changing lessons — passion towards everything and value for his mother.
Sumit stepped into the character of Justin, who is born to Chandragupta Maurya and his Greek queen Helena in the show.
“It’s been a wonderful journey… Since it’s a historical show, characters are bound to die sometime or the other and hence my journey as Justin is about to come to a closure.
- Mohit Raina to showcase merciless avatar in ‘Ashoka’
- Rajesh Khera joins ‘Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat’
- Siddharth Nigam turns singer on TV show
- ‘Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat’ to complete 100 episodes
- First look of much-awaited TV serial ‘Chakravartin Ashok Samrat’ launched
- Siddharth Nigam, Sumit Kaul and Pallavi Subhash roped in for Ashoka
“Justin is a man of passion and that is what he has brought back to my life, passion. Also his relationship with his mother has pushed me to further strengthen my relationship with my mom. I will miss Justin,” Sumit said in a statement.
The show, which is aired on Colors channel, narrates story of Ashoka and his rise in ruling a kingdom.