Actress Ishita Dutta, last seen in Bollywood star Ajay Devgan’s Drishyam as his adopted daughter, says if there’s anything on reality TV that she would like to try, it would be a cooking-based show.
Ishita made her television debut with romantic-drama Ek Ghar Banaunga and after a gap of two years, she has returned to the small screen with Rishton Ka Saudagar – Baazigar.
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka actor Drashti Dhami: I am happy ruling television than moving to Bollywood
- Ishita Dutta and Vatsal Sheth are married, see photos
- Ishita Dutta in tears after slapping Vatsal Sheth on set
- I don’t have a negative role in Rishton Ka Saudagar- Baazigar: Vatsal Seth
- Clauses can’t be put on emotions, relationships: Vivian Dsena
- Vatsal Sheth’s cosmic connection with Ishita Dutta
When asked what type of reality show she would want to do, Ishita said, “If it’s a cooking based reality show I would love to do it because I love cooking.”
The 25-year-old actress plays a teacher in her new show, which also stars Vatsal Seth of Ek Hasina Thi fame.
Describing her character, Ishita said, “In the show i am a Lucknow girl. She is very simple, very sweet. She is a school teacher who loves her students and she is madly in love with Aarav (Vtasal) and he has a personality which cannot be disliked by any girl.”
The young star said working with Vatsal is a joy ride as he brings a lot of positivity on the sets. “Vatsal is mature and funny and working with him is a wonderful experience and when co-actors are good they help you with the role and he is very positive and it is very comfortable working with him.”
Ishita, who is the younger sister of actress Tanushree Dutta, credits all her success in showbiz to her older sibling. “I think I am here only because of my sister. I was very confused (about my career) but my sister knows me better then I know myself,” Ishita said. Rishton Ka Saudagar Baazigar will go on air from June.