Online company Hulu will stream the upcoming spin-off of AMC’s hit series “The Walking Dead”.
The spin-off, “Fear the Walking Dead” will premiere on AMC in June, reported Entertainment Weekly.
“AMC Networks has an incredible reputation and track record in producing captivating storytelling across a variety of genres for true connoisseurs of television,” Hulu’s Chief Executive Officer Mike Hopkins said in a statement.
- Here’s how Hatch wants to become Netflix of mobile game streaming
- Apple and Oprah Winfrey to create original content together
- FIFA World Cup 2018 Live Streaming: Watch football matches on JioTV, Airtel TV and Sony Liv on mobile
- The Walking Dead to crossover with Fear the Walking Dead in 2018
- ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ more realistic: Cliff Curtis
- Tyler James Williams joins ‘The Walking Dead’
“This huge partnership guarantees that Hulu viewers will soon be able to enjoy the newest slate of premium programming from some of the top cable networks.”
The deal also includes streaming rights to new and upcoming primetime scripted series from AMC, IFC, BCC America, SundanceTV and WE tv.
Series from those networks will be available on the streaming service prior to each season’s network premiere.