Web series Girl in the City — a story of a girl who steps into the bustling city of Mumbai to fulfil her dream of being in the fashion industry — is turning out to be a hit in the virtual world.
bindass channel’s “Girl In The City” has garnered over 15 million views for all its content pieces across digital platforms.
- Girl In The City Season 3 star Mithila Palkar: I try not to take pressure
- Sunny Leone biopic trailer piques interest in the actor’s life story
- Permanent Roommates actor Nidhi Singh: I am a lot more like Mikesh in real life
- Ditch the flashy Bollywood romances and binge-watch these desi web series instead
- Mithila Palkar talks about her web-series ‘Girl in the City’
- Rajat Barmecha to star in ‘Girl in the City’
The series first went live on Facebook on April 28. It is followed by broadcast on bindass TV channel and is also available on YouTube.
Mithila Palkar is seen as lead protagonist Meera Sehgal on the show.
The channel is now gearing up to launch a specially produced music video featuring the central character, read a statement.