Television presenter Emma Willis says she doesn’t borrow clothes from designers.
The “Celebrity Big Brother” presenter doesn’t mind the fact she isn’t on an approved list of stars that most fashion houses are willing to loan their garments to, reported Female First.
“I don’t borrow clothes from designers. I ask but lots of people have a very specific list of who they’ll lend to – and I’m not on the list. It’s OK. I get it.
- Copycat Alert: Diet Sabya, an anonymous Instagram account that is sparing no one
- Oscars 2018 red carpet fashion: What goes into choosing the right dress
- Third child will be our last: Emma Willis
- Who pays for first lady Michelle Obama’s fabulous fashions?
- Bruce Willis is not fashion-conscious: Emma Heming
- Emma Bunton’s takes design tips from son
“I borrowed a dress for the BAFTAs once, but I wasn’t reluctant to hand it back. I could never live with myself if I nick a dress,” she said.
The 39-year-old former model is a particular fan of former Spice Girls star Victoria Beckham’s eponymous fashion line.
“I heart Victoria Beckham. If someone created a wardrobe just for me, it would be everything in her shop. It’s like she knows me!
“I’ve been in her London store and we’ve used her pieces on shows before,” she said.