Popular TV actress Divyanka Tripathi has denied reports of dating his “Ye Hai Mohabbatein” co-actor Vivek Dahiya.
The 30-year-old actress, who recently split from her long-time boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra, was said to be seeing Dahiya from the past two months.
Divyanka, however, said she is still single.
- Vivek Dahiya: Divyanka and I don’t need to prove our love to anyone
- I miss our romantic courtship days: Divyanka Tripathi reveals her first wedding anniversary plans with Vivek Dahiya in Europe
- Lucky to have Divyanka Tripathi as my real life partner: Vivek Dahiya
- Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya share their Popeye moment on Instagram
- Watch: Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya dance romantically at their engagement ceremony
- Divyanka and I are extremely happy, we plan to get married this year: Vivek Dahiya
“I must be the most eligible single girl in town and that’s why I am being subjected to these speculations. I will take it as a compliment. As far as dating is concerned, I’m not a casual dating person.
“I am looking forward to getting married only with the consent of my parents. I don’t see myself dating anyone now,” she said in a statement.
Dahiya plays ACP Abhishek on the Star Plus’ show, where he is actually paired with Divyanka’s sister.