Model-actress Dimpy Ganguly says she is very anxious and nervous about her marriage to Dubai-based businessman Rohit Roy.
The 30-year-old former wife of Rahul Mahajan, who is tying the knot soon in the city of joy, said she is optimistic about her future.
“I am very happy but anxious and nervous at the same time. These fleeting feelings can’t be defined, Yes I am enjoying the present situation of courtship and optimistic about future,” Dimpy said.
The “Bigg Boss 8” contestant was here to choose her wedding attire from designer Jaya Mishra’s bridal autumn-winter collection, Dimpy got married to Mahajan on reality show “Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayega” had the couple’s turbulent relationship made her split from the son of late BJP leader Pramod Mahajan.
- Cuteness alert! Dimpy Ganguly’s daughter Reanna parties with neighbours and pictures are beyond adorable
- Ex-Bigg Boss contestant Dimpy Ganguly shares adorable pictures of her 6-month-old daughter
- Dimpy Ganguly, husband expecting first child, see pic
- Rahul Mahajan’s ex-wife Dimpy Ganguly ties the knot
- Dimpy Ganguly’s bachelorette was all about fancy dresses and masks
- Dimpy Ganguly engaged to Dubai based businessman Rohit Roy