Caitlyn Jenner “could never go back” to being Bruce following her gender transition.
The 65-year-old star said his recent trip with three other transgender women was a “truly liberating experience” and made her realise she had made the right decision by becoming Caitlyn.
“Just being able to be myself. Recently I went on a trip with some of my new friends and I had such a wonderful time. I packed for the first time — as just Caitlyn, nobody else — which is the first time I’ve ever done that.
- Saying goodbye to Bruce was tough: Caitlyn Jenner
- Caitlyn Jenner used hotels to cross dress before transition
- Wish I never met this man: Kris on Caitlyn Jenner
- Kris Jenner does not call Caitlyn by her new name
- Kris, Caitlyn Jenner’s meeting filmed for ‘I Am Cait’?
- Kris Jenner mistreated me: Caitlyn Jenner
“I was gone for five days and had such a fantastic experience with all of these girls who have all been through the same thing. We had so many stories to tell. We had so many things that we were all dealing with. It was just truly a liberating experience. I knew then that I could never go back,” she said.
The former Olympic athlete made the comments in a new blog post on her website titled “The Future Looks Bright” in which she also said she felt “very uncomfortable” when she was Bruce.
“I knew that my transition would get some response, but I certainly never expected all of this. It’s honestly been incredibly positive,” she added.