Charlie Sheen’s ex-fiancee given restraining order against him

Charlie Sheen's ex-fiancee Scottine Ross has been granted a restraining order against the actor.

By: PTI | Los Angeles | Published: April 9, 2016 5:02:30 pm
Charlie Sheen, Charlie Sheen Ex Fiancee, Charlie Sheen Ex fiancee Scottine Ross, Charlie Sheen court, Charlie Sheen Case, Charlie Sheen Fiance, Charlie Sheen Two and half men, Entertainment news Former “Two and a Half Men” Charlie Sheen’s ex-fiancee Scottine Ross has been granted a restraining order against the actor.

Former “Two and a Half Men” Charlie Sheen’s ex-fiancee Scottine Ross has been granted a restraining order against the actor.

In court documents, she alleges Sheen attacked her and was caught on an audio recording threatening her life, reported People magazine.

The order says, “Mr Sheen choked Ms Ross to the point of almost losing consciousness,” and that at one point he “repeatedly kicked Ms Ross while she was on the ground.

The restraining order also claims that Sheen allegedly said on the recording, “I’d rather spend USD 20,000 to have her head kicked in. Then people will realize, oh, it’s dangerous.”

The Los Angeles Police Department said that it was opening a criminal investigation into Sheen. Though the LAPD declined to name the victim, a source said the investigation was in response to complaints made by Ross.

Ross filed a lawsuit against Sheen last year, alleging in court documents that the actor kept his HIV-positive status from her during their relationship.

Ross, 26, and Sheen, 50, were engaged from November 2013 to October 2014.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App