Reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner has for the first time a photo of herself with her family, including stepdaughters Kim and Khloe Kardashian following her much-talked about sex change to female.
- Khloe Kardashian gives birth to daughter
- Kris Jenner’s daughters give her musical tribute
- Want my children to be proud of me: Caitlyn Jenner
- Kanye West dedicates song to Caitlyn Jenner?
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Lady Gaga react to Caitlyn Jenner
- Kim, Kanye’s daughter North turns one, Kris Jenner congratulates her granddaughter
The picture, taken on Father’s Day, shows the whole family posing against a car. Caitlyn, 65, wore a white summery dress.
Also seen in the picture are Kim’s husband Kanye West, daughter North, Kendall Jenner, Brandon Jenner, Khloe’s son Burt Jenner.
“Great day yesterday for Father’s Day. We had so much fun off-roading. So much love and support! Love my family!” Caitlyn captioned the photo.
Great day yesterday for Father’s Day. We had so much fun off-roading. So much love and support! Love my family! pic.twitter.com/xemTJPuySv
— Caitlyn Jenner (@Caitlyn_Jenner) June 22, 2015