On an upcoming episode of “I Am Cait”, the 65-year-old former Olympian – who was known as Bruce Jenner before undergoing a gender transition – couldn’t help but gush about the “Maleficent” star’s fashion sense to stylist Jen Rade, reported E! online.
- Angelina Jolie exudes royalty in a stunning Ralph and Russo dress; see pics
- Angelina Jolie’s First They Killed My Father: A moving, stunning portrait of love, longing and loss
- Caitlyn Jenner wants strong friendship with Kris Jenner
- Caitlyn Jenner wants to look like Angelina Jolie?
- Caitlyn’s speech was brave: Kris Jenner
- Brad Pitt says he was faithful to Jennifer Aniston
Speaking of her outfit for the 2015 ESPY Awards – where she took home the Arthur Ashe Courage Award – she said, “The bottom line is I really need a professional to coordinate everything. Jen does Angelina Jolie and I just love her look. Very casual, very elegant, chic, so I’m dying to meet her.”