Actress Preity Zinta is excited about her stint as a judge on dance reality show “Nach Baliye 7” as there will be “too much” of dance, fun and more.
“‘Nach Baliye 7’ is too much this time. The biggest focus is dance. But it’s not just about dance. It’s also about couple’s relationship, chemistry, what they do and more. There will be too much of dance, fun, emotion, drama and entertainment,” Preity told IANS here.
“We have shot a few episodes, and it was fun. I’ve worked with Marzi before on tours and all. Marzi is like family. Chetan… I don’t know him at all. I’ve met him just once for a few seconds.
- Preity Zinta is not exiting ‘Nach Baliye 7’: Ekta Kapoor
- Akshay Kumar will bond with Preity Zinta, Upen Patel on ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- Marzi Pestonji has crush on Rashami Desai
- Couples in ‘Nach Baliye 7’ are authentic: Marzi Pestonji
- Rithvik Dhanjani, Karan Patel ‘excited’ to co-host ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- Preity Zinta on ‘MasterChef India 4’ set
“It’s exciting because he is opinionated and has his own mind because he is a writer. It’s nice to have diverse opinions and working with different sorts of people together,” she said.
While she is still “warming up to Chetan”, she says she loves Marzi.
“He comes with different food packets every day…snacks and all. He is like the food guy. It’s difficult to resist and to sit in one place for one day… it’s tiring. But when I see couples performing, it’s so endearing,” said the 40-year-old.
“Nach Baliye 7” will be aired on Star Plus starting April 26.