Written by Srishty Arora | Mumbai | Updated: November 4, 2017 7:40:34 am
Missed last night’s episode of Bigg Boss? Read all the highlights from the 33rd episode of India’s most controversial reality show Bigg Boss 11:
- Bigg Boss starts with Shilpa Shinde instigating Vikas Gupta in the jail and sings “Andar se koi bahar na jaa sake.”
- Vikas Gupta asks Shilpa Shinde why she is doing this to him.
- Hiten Tejwani tells Shilpa Shinde to let Vikas Gupta sleep but Shilpa refuses.
- Shilpa Shinde throws bottle in the jail and teases Vikas Gupta with a stick.
- Shilpa Shinde tries to remove Vikas Gupta’s blanket with a stick.
- Vikas Gupta asks Bigg Boss to unlock the jail as he wants to use the washroom.
- Bigg Boss instructs Luv Tyagi to unlock the jail and let Vikas Gupta go to the washroom.
- Once he gets out of the jail, Vikas Gupta tells Bigg Boss that he wants to leave the house because he is being tortured in the house.
- Shilpa Shinde gets inside the house.
- Everyone stops Vikas Gupta from leaving the house.
- Vikas Gupta tries to escape from the house. Luv Tyagi asks Vikas to sleep. Vikas says this mental woman can’t let me sleep.
- Vikas Gupta goes back to the jail.
- Luv Tyagi informs Hiten about Vikas Gupta leaving the house, then Hina Khan laughs and says that she would have recommend him a better way.
- Hina Khan says to Hiten Tejwani that Vikas Gupta will be normal when Bigg boss announces that Vikas is the contender for captaincy too.
- In the luggage room, Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Sharma starts searching for Akash’s immunity shield in Vikas Gupta’s suitcase.
- Akash Dadlani tells Puneesh Sharma to break Vikas’ suitcase lock and search for his shield. Akash finds his shield in Vikas’s suitcase.
- Shilpa Shinde provokes Vikas Gupta and asks him why did he try to run away from the house and why he keeps on running from everything.
- Bigg Boss instructs Luv Tyagi to unlock the contestant from the jail.
- When Vikas Gupta tries to get some sleep, Shilpa Shinde comes and asks him if he wants to have some food.
- Luv Tyagi’s captaincy gets over. Bigg Boss asks for two more names for the captaincy.
- Hiten Tejwani gets majority of votes. Akash Dadlani and Sapna Chaudhary gets upset with the nomination.
- Akash Dadlani shouts that he sacrificed his money and nobody have voted for him.
- Puneesh Sharma, Hiten Tejwani and Benafsha Soonawalla gets nominated for the captaincy.
- Nominated contestants have to perform a task for winning the captaincy.
- In the task, they have to sit on their cycles and have to move right and left. When signal turns red, they have to drink whole glass of water. When light turns green, they have to start moving the cycle. If they get down from cycle, then they will be out of task. The one who is sitting on cycle till last is going to win.
- Bandagi Kalra says to Puneesh Sharma that he can pee if he wants. Hiten Tejwani remarks that he won’t pee om camera. He says it’s cool for them but not to a father of kids. Puneesh pees in his pyjama.
- Benafsha Soonawalla quits the challenge.
© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd