The ninth season of popular celebrity reality show “Bigg Boss”, hosted by superstar Salman Khan, will go on air from October 11.
An Indian version of international reality show “Bigg Brother”, the series sees a number of celebrity contestants living in a house under the surveillance of 24-hour multi-cameras.
This time the Colors show will have a concept of “Double Trouble”, details of which are not out yet.
The channel’s official Twitter account shared:
— COLORS (@ColorsTV) September 23, 2015
The offficial announcement of the contestants is yet to take place.
The upcoming season will see Salman return as the host for the sixth time.
- Bigg Boss 12 auditions are open: This time it’s going to be ‘double’ fun
- Bigg Boss: Heaven-Hell, Aircraft, Double-Trouble, a look at all the themes used over the years
- Surveen Chawla not part of ‘Bigg Boss Nau’
- I share my experiences with ‘Bigg Boss’ contestants: Salman Khan
- Small is big: TV actors Mahi Vij, Roopal Tyagi in ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- Salman Khan tweeted: ‘Bigg Boss 9’ is mine
The 49-year-old “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” star, who had been hosting the show from past five seasons, quit after the last installment was extended into a limited series called “Bigg Boss Halla Bol”. Filmmaker Farah Khan filled in for the extended version.