Actress Asha Negi, who hosts “Indian Idol Junior” along with actor Hussain Kuwajerwala, was pranked by one of the contestants of the singing reality show. The participant gifted her a lizard in a box.
“Asha Negi is a hit with the kids. They all love talking and fooling around with her. This (prank) was all planned by Ajay Brijwasi (contestant). He looks very innocent and gullible, but this prank made us change our perception about him,” a source from the set said in a statement.
- Rithvik and I might get engaged next year: Asha Negi
- Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi to host TV show together for first time
- Unaware of the episode’s flow, Katrina Kaif stalls ‘Indian Idol Junior’ shooting
- ‘Indian Idol Junior’ sets ball rolling with Bollywood music
- Sonakshi Sinha is super charged up, but why?
- Rithvik Dhanjani chooses Karan Patel over Asha Negi as co-host
The episode featuring Ajay Brijwasi will be aired on Saturday.
The second season of “Indian Idol Junior”, which is co-judged by actress Sonakshi Sinha along with music composers Salim Merchant and Vishal Dadlani as well as playback singer Shalmali Kholgade is aired on Sony Entertainment Television.