Actress Lucy Lawless is seen getting hands dirty in a first-look picture from “Ash vs Evil Dead”.
The first official glimpse at Lawless’s ass-kicking character Ruby Knowby was revealed at the TCA press tour, reported Digital Spy.
Ruby Knowby is dead-set on finding chainsaw-wielding anti-hero Ash Williams in the Starz horror programme because she believes he’s to blame for the dead rising again.
“Ash vs Evil Dead” TCA press tour panel was an eventful one, as series star Bruce Campbell revealed that the series could lead to more movies.
- Spectrum Collection launches a new Snow White make-up brush range in collaboration with Disney
- New to Netflix in November 2018: House of Cards season 6, Narcos Mexico, Moana and more
- Aishwarya Rai birthday: Here’s why top filmmakers delight in imagining Ash in period dramas
- Here is Idris Elba’s first look as Hobbs and Shaw villain
- India vs England 4th Test Live Cricket Streaming Score: How to Watch Live Stream online on Jio TV, Sony Liv, Airtel TV
- First ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’ picture released
“This series will force us to make more movies. That’s only ten hours of programming; we need eight more movies,” he said.
Campbell added, “Making a fourth movie would work. No matter what we give them, it will never be enough!”
“Ash vs Evil Dead” premieres on Halloween night (October 31) on Starz in the US.