Actress Annie Wersching is returning to “The Vampire Diaries”.
Wersching, who plays Lily Salvatore on the show, will make return to the CW drama series in a recurring capacity in season seven, according to The Wrap.
Lily has caused trouble for her sons Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) in the past by aligning with a dangerous group of heretic vampires.
- The Vampire Diaries co-creator hints at show’s second spinoff
- Nina Dobrev to return for The Vampire Diaries finale
- American television series, The Vampire Diaries to end at season 8
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ to end with season 8: Ian Somerhalder
- Steve McQueen to star on ‘Chicago Fire’
- Strange to leave ‘The Vampire Diaries’: Nina Dobrev
The CW series is undergoing a major shake-up for season seven, following the departures of Steven R McQueen, Nina Dobrev and Michael Trevino.
“The Vampire Diaries” returns for its seventh season this fall.