Actress Amardeep Jha, best known for roles in films like “3 Idiots” and “Murder 2”, will next be seen in a special avatar on the TV show “Sumit Sambhal Lega”.
Amardeep, who has also acted in TV shows like “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”, “Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai” and “Amrit Manthan”, will play the role of Santoshi Daadi, who will create confusion in the show.
- Kaushiki actor Namit Das: It was a challenge to portray such a negative character
- Lekh Tandon to make acting debut on TV at 86
- I’m greedy as an actor: Namit Das
- Everybody Loves Sumit
- Namit Das plays lead in ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ India version
- Sharman Joshi in Indian adaptation of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’?
“It was a great experience shooting with the cast. It was the first time that I worked with Satish (Kaushik) and Bharati (Achrekar). The show is very different and after a long time I am coming in such a light-hearted role. My character is quite eccentric and given a chance I would love to work with ‘Sumit Sambhal Lega’ again,” Amardeep said in a statement.
“Sumit Sambhal Lega”, which airs on Star Plus, is an Indian adaptation of popular American sitcom “Everybody Loves Raymond”.