Actress Selma Blair is sorry for her behavior on a Los Angeles-bound plane after which she was taken off flight on a stretcher.
The “Hellboy” star was on vacation in Cancun with her four-year-old son and her designer ex-boyfriend Jason Bleick, and reportedly lost her cool in the Delta flight raging about an unseen foe, said The Hollywood Reporter.
- Guardians of the Galaxy cast rallies behind James Gunn
- Love is in the air: Seat-swap leads to in-flight romance; Twitter goes wild
- Dipika Kakar: I am in a much happier space after marriage
- Happy Father’s Day 2018: Dads who won the Internet with their sheer awesomeness
- Old man’s sweet gesture for a fussy 2-year-old girl on a flight will melt your heart
- Selma Blair hospitalised post mid-flight outbursts
“I made a big mistake yesterday. After a lovely trip with my son and his dad, I mixed alcohol with medication, and that caused me to black out and led me to say and do things that I deeply regret.
“My son was with his dad asleep with his headphones on, so there is that saving grace. I take this very seriously, and I apologize to all of the passengers and crew that I disturbed and am thankful to all of the people who helped me in the aftermath. I am a flawed human being who makes mistakes and am filled with shame over this incident. I am truly very sorry,” Blair said in the statement.
Two nurses aboard the plane helped subdue the 39-year-old actress who was shouting uncontrollably.