Composer-turned-actor G.V. Prakash Kumar, who is basking in the success of his latest acting venture “Trisha Illana Nayanthara”, says he’d would love to work on the third installment in the “Gangs of Wasseypur” franchise.
“I just read about it last week. Nobody from the team has approached me yet, but I’d love to work on the film, if given an opportunity,” Prakash told IANS.
Prakash composed the background score of the first two parts.
“I hope I get an opportunity to work again,” said Prakash, who is currently extremely busy as an actor.
- G.V. Prakash Kumar, Adhik Ravichandran reunite for ‘Virgin Mappillai’
- ‘Trisha Illanaa Nayanthara’ is this generation’s boldest Tamil film: G.V. Prakash
- G.V. Prakash’s next to go on floors Thursday
- Response to ‘Darling’ makes G.V. Prakash Kumar ‘responsible’
- Music is always my first love: G.V. Prakash Kumar
- Music always my first love: G.V. Prakash Kumar
With three acting assignments in the offing, Prakash says he still takes out time to compose.
“Music has definitely not taken a backseat. As a composer, I still have some interesting projects to work on, including Vijay’s upcoming film. I’m trying to strike a perfect balance between acting and composing,” he said.