Director Venu Sriram of “Oh My Friend” fame is in talks with actor Ravi Teja for a yet-untitled Telugu project that is expected to go on the floors next year.
“Venu is currently busy giving final touches to the script. Ravi gave his consent after listening to a few lines of the story. If all goes as planned, the project may happen next year,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
The film will be produced by Dil Raju, who had also bankrolled Sriram’s directorial debut “Oh My Friend”.
- Amar Akbar Anthony movie review: This Ravi Teja starrer is an incoherent mess
- Amar Akbar Anthony actor Ravi Teja: Essaying three characters in one movie is a challenge
- Amy Jackson may next team up with Ravi Teja
- Pragya Jaiswal teams up with Ravi Teja in ‘Yevado Okadu’
- Ravi Teja to star in ‘Yevado Okadu’
- Anupama Parameswaran in Ravi Teja’s next
The source also said that the project may be delayed following the poor show of Ravi Teja’s latest release “Kick 2”.
“Producer Raju has some issues with Ravi Teja’s remuneration. He wants him to reduce his pay since ‘Kick 2’ didn’t do well. They’re still discussing about it and this is likely to delay the project by few months,” the source said.
Ravi Teja is currently busy wrapping up Telugu actioner “Bengal Tiger”.