The trailer of ho-romedy (horror, romance, comedy) web-series “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” was released on Monday on YouTube.
Hyderabad-based digital media and entertainment startup SillyMonks’ “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” will be the first among the six web-series that the company has announced to release recently.
A sequence of 10 Telugu webisodes with English subtitles of fourteen minutes for 10 weeks, “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” will stream on YouTube every Wednesday on a channel called SillyTube.
- Shweta Basu Prasad on playing a tantrum throwing diva in GangStars: I am complete opposite to Aishwarya
- Vishwaroopam 2 trailer: Kamal Haasan promises an action-packed film
- Sammohanam trailer: Aditi Rao Hydari and Sudheer Babu breeze through in an interesting love story
- Kamal Haasan, Rajkummar Rao lend voice to film on sexual exploitation titled Amoli: Priceless
- Veere Di Wedding trailer: Major takeaways from the Kareena Kapoor-Sonam Kapoor starrer
- Adivi Sesh, Adah Sharma team up for ‘Kshanam’
“We believe the story of ‘Deyyam Premalo Padindhi’ is very compelling and deals with an unfamiliar love story that has a beautifully scripted horror, romance and comedy concoction,” Sanjay Reddy, Managing Director of SillyMonks, said in a statement.
The story and screenplay of “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” is done by award winning director Chandrasekhar Velagapudi. The star cast includes television VJ artistes Karan, Dolly and Anusha, and its music is composed by Jayasurya.
“Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” is executive produced by Sri Madhuri Entertainments.