The makers of Suriya-starrer Tamil science-fiction thriller “24” shot a few scenes at a popular cricket stadium here that used to be the home turf for Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Pune Warriors before it was dismissed from the cricket tournament.
“The team shot a couple of sequences in Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium in Pune. They wrapped up the shoot in a single day and are currently filming the last schedule of the film,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Suriya and I will act together in a film very soon: Kadaikutty Singam actor Karthi
- Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor to party on Star Plus before IPL finale
- Allu Sirish bags a key role in Suriya-Mohanlal’s film with KV Anand
- Tamil film industry unites against IPL tournament in Chennai
- Romania beckons Suriya’s ‘S3’ team
- Suriya’s ‘Singam 3’ to be shot across four countries
Also starring Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen in the lead roles, the film is being directed by Vikram Kumar.
Tipped to be a film high on computer graphics, the post-production work will reportedly take about two months and the work will start from November.
Produced by Suriya, the film has music by A.R. Rahman.