Southern actress Tamannaah Bhatia has reportedly bagged an opportunity to groove to a special song in actor Ram Charan’s upcoming Telugu actioner “Bruce Lee”, which also features Chiranjeevi in a cameo.
“Tamannaah has been offered the song that was originally planned with Ileana (D’Cruz). While Tamannaah is yet to sign the dotted line, it is learnt that she has given her nod,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Reportedly, Chiranjeevi will also shake a leg in this song along with his son.
- Sundeep Kishan’s next film titled Next Enti
- Yash’s KGF: Tamannaah Bhatia to shoot for a special song
- Tamannaah Bhatia officially a part of Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy
- My cameo in ‘Bruce Lee’ perfect treat for my fans: Chiranjeevi
- Not approached for any song in ‘Bruce Lee’: Tamannaah Bhatia
- Chiranjeevi makes 15-minute cameo in son Ram Charan’s next film
The makers plan to shoot the song next week in Hyderabad.
In the film, Chiranjeevi will also share the screen space with his son in a fight sequence.
Produced by D.V.V Danayya, the film is slated to hit the screens on October 16.