Suriya-starrer Tamil actioner “Singam 3”, which goes on the floors this week, is all set to be rechristened. The makers are planning to announce the new title on Wednesday.
“The new title will be announced on Wednesday midnight. We’re changing the title for a special reason, which we plan to reveal shortly,” a source from the film’s production unit told IANS.
To be directed by Hari, the film will be produced by Suriya’s home banner 2D Entertainment.
- Suriya and I will act together in a film very soon: Kadaikutty Singam actor Karthi
- Prabhas is not playing a cameo in Singam 3, says producer
- Romania beckons Suriya’s ‘S3’ team
- Suriya’s ‘Singam 3’ to roll from next week
- Suriya starrer ‘Singam 3’ shoot delayed due to rain
- Suriya’s ‘Singam 3’ to roll from December
Anushka Shetty and Shruti Haasan have been roped in to play the female leads.