Contrary to reports, actor Suriya is not playing a cameo in his upcoming Tamil home production “Pasanga 2”, but will be essaying a 40-minute role in the children’s film, which is gearing up for release.
“Suriya is playing an extended role; it’s not a cameo. He will be appearing for about 40 minutes in the film,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
The film is about children suffering from attention deficit disorder, and Suriya will be essaying the role of a teacher.
- After Mohanlal, Allu Sirish and Sayyeshaa, Arya joins KV Anand’s Suriya 37
- Suriya and I will act together in a film very soon: Kadaikutty Singam actor Karthi
- Kadaikutty Singam teaser: Karthi plays a quintessential village hero
- Want Amala Paul to continue acting: Suriya
- Suriya’s ‘Haiku’ is now ‘Pasanga 2’
- 1,500 children shoot for Pandiraj’s ‘Haiku’
Actress Amala Paul plays a cameo in the film, which is directed by Pandiraj.
Produced by 2D Entertainment, the film is gearing up for release soon.