Actor Allu Arjun-starrer Telugu family drama “S/O Satyamurthy” has raked in a whopping Rs.33.35 crore worldwide on first two days of its release.
The movie hit the screens on Thursday.
“The film has registered the biggest opening of the year so far. It has collected a gross of Rs.33.35 crore in two days since its release worldwide. It’s headed for a great weekend at the ticket window,” trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India gives Allu Arjun his biggest opening, earns Rs 40 crore on Day 1
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India: Five reasons to watch this Allu Arjun film
- Ram Charan Teja to attend Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India event in Hyderabad
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India cleared for release, Sai Pallavi’s Kanam get a release date
- Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India new teaser: Allu Arjun fights for unity in India
- ‘S/O Satyamurthy’ in all-time top ten Telugu grossing films
Directed by Trivikram, “S/O Satyamurthy” is about how far a son will go to save his father’s honour. It also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Nitya Menon, Adah Sharma and Rajendra Prasad in important roles.
According to Trinath, the film is on its way to be adjudged a hit.
“The pre-release business of the movie has been exceptional. Another successful week of theatrical run and it should be a hit,” he said.