Popular television artist Sharad Kelkar, who was last seen in Marathi film “Lai Bhaari”, will be making his Telugu debut as the antagonist in upcoming film “Gabbar Singh 2”.
He will feature alongside actor-politician Pawan Kalyan.
“Sharad has been finalised as the baddie. It was during the first schedule shooting in Maharashtra that the makers saw Sharad’s performance in a TV serial. Quite impressed by his looks, they decided to approach him, and he was immediately brought on board,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Can’t wait to start work on ‘Baahubali 2’: Sharad Kelkar
- Pawan Kalyan has great eye for talent: Sharad Kelkar
- ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’ team heads to Switzerland
- Found a brother in Ajith, Pawan Kalyan: Actor Kabir
- ‘Agent Raghav’ is not ‘Sherlock Holmes’, says Sharad Kelkar
- ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’ teaser on Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
Sharad, along with Pawan, is expected to join the sets during the second schedule in Gujarat.
In the second schedule, the team plans to shoot important stunt sequences and other scenes with Pawan.
The “Gabbar Singh” sequel, which stars Anisha Ambrose in the lead, is being directed by Bobby.