Contrary to reports, actress Sayyeshaa, who awaits the release of Ajay Devgn’s “Shivaay”, is not part of actor Raj Tarun’s yet-untitled next Telugu project.
“It’s true that we were approached with the offer. However, we didn’t sign the project due to date issues. We wish the team good luck,” Sayyeshaa’s mother Shaheen told IANS.
- Vijay Sethupathi’s Junga will hit screens on July 27
- Suriya 37: Sayyeshaa signed opposite Suriya in KV Anand film?
- Karthi, Sayyeshaa and Priya Bhavani Shankar wrap up Kadaikutty Singam
- Vanamagan actor Sayyeshaa to be part of Vijay Sethupathi’s next
- Ajay Devgn is actor’s director: Sayyeshaa
- Fortunate to be launched by V.V Vinayak, says Saira Banu’s grandniece Sayyeshaa
The film, which is tipped to be a horror-comedy, is being directed by Vamsy Krishna under the banner of AK Entertainments.
Although Sayyeshaa is flooded with offers, she’s not in a hurry to sign films.
“There are some interesting offers coming our way. But we want to take things slow,” said her mother. She also shared that they’ve invested in an abode in Hyderabad, as Sayyeshaa, who made her acting debut last year with “Akhil”, is keen on building her career in Telugu filmdom.