Telugu actor Ravi Teja will be seen playing a college lecturer in his next film “Yevado Okadu”, which will go on floors here on Sunday.
“Ravi will be playing a lecturer, while actress Anupama Parameswaran will be seen as his student,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Ravi had previously played a lecturer in Telugu action-comedy “Mirapakaya”. To be directed by Venu Sree Raam, the film will be produced by Dil Raju.
The makers are still on the lookout for the leading lady.
- Nela Ticket movie review: This Ravi Teja film is so stupid, it hurts
- Nela Ticket teaser: Another potboiler from Ravi Teja
- Touch Chesi Chudu teaser: Ravi Teja is angry, powerful and massy
- Ravi Teja might star in Manithan Telugu remake
- Pragya Jaiswal teams up with Ravi Teja in ‘Yevado Okadu’
- Ravi Teja to star in ‘Yevado Okadu’
Devi Sri Prasad has been roped in to compose the tunes. The film will hit the screens during the summer of next year.