Megastar Rajinikanth starrer “Kabali” will be distributed by Fox Star Studios pan-India except in the southern market, and the movie will release in over 1,000 screens in northern market on July 22.
Despite the films’ core language being Tamil, there is huge excitement and buzz in other parts of the country too. The film will be dubbed in Hindi and Telugu and will also be released with subtitles.
- Kaala: Rajinikanth thanks God for the film’s box office performance
- Kaala box office: Rajinikanth and Nana Patekar starrer crosses the Rs 100 crore mark
- How Kaala could change how we see Rajinikanth on and off the big screen
- Rajinikanth’s Kabali day 8 box office collections: Movie can’t defeat Baahubali box office records
- Rajinikanth’s Kabali day 2 box office collection: Did the movie make Rs 250 crore on first day?
- Kabali holidays and other mindboggling facts about Rajinikanth movie
Vijay Singh CEO, Fox Star Studios, said in a statement: “It is a privilege to be associated with superstar Rajnikanth’s film ‘Kabali’. There is immense excitement for the film all over the country and we are working towards a pan-India release, excluding the southern markets.”
“Fans will not be dissapointed as we will release the film wide.”