“Virasat” actress Pooja Batra, who has been away from Bollywood for almost a decade, is now making her foray into the Punjabi film industry.
The Los Angeles-based actress, 41, will be seen in “Killer Punjabi”, a romantic-action movie, where she plays a nurse, who unknowingly falls in love with a professional killer.
“‘Killer Punjabi’ has been an amazing experience for me, right from the creative to acting. This is my first Punjabi movie and I am very excited about it. It is set in LA,” Pooja said in a statement.
- Mahesh Bhatt returns to direction with Sadak 2, daughters Alia and Pooja to star with Sanjay Dutt
- Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi star Jassie Gill: I always wanted to become an actor like Jimmy Sheirgill
- This video of Aishwarya Rai, Arjun Rampal and Milind Soman will take you back in time
- Would love to do biopic on P.T. Usha, says Pooja Batra
- Happy to see Hollywood welcoming Indian actors: Pooja Batra
- Pooja Batra joins beauty pageant’s advisory panel
The actress, who keeps shuffling from LA to India, recently shot the poster stills of the film that is currently in its post-production stage.
“Killer Punjabi” is produced by Rav productions, a Candaian production houses.