Producer Pahlaj Nihalani has reportedly snapped the pan-India rights for the Hindi dubbed version of Tamil superstar Vijay-starrer “Puli”, which is slated for worldwide release on October 1.
“The deal was signed last week. Nihalani has acquired the Hindi theatre rights of the film and plans to release it in nearly 2,000 screens. All the versions of the film will have a simultaneous release on October 1,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Sridevi owes us money: ‘Puli’ producers
- Shruti Haasan watches her Tamil movie ‘Puli’ with live audience
- All issues sorted, it’s showtime for Vijay starrer Tamil movie ‘Puli’ now
- Uncertainty over release of Vijay’s ‘Puli’
- Superstar Vijay’s ‘Puli’ release postponed by two weeks
- Sanjay convinced father Vijay to do ‘Puli’
The film, which has music by Devi Sri Prasad, has also been dubbed in Telugu.
Nihalani is also the present chairperson of the Central Board of Film Certification.