Veteran writer Balakumaran, known for penning Tamil blockbusters such as “Baasha” and “Nayakan”, will be collaborating with director Vishnuvardhan for a yet-untitled project in the language.
“It’s been a great pleasure working on the script with writer Balakumaran. Been busy travelling with him centuries back. Will update u all (sic),” Vishnuvardhan posted on his Twitter page on Friday.
It’s been a great pleasure working on the script with Writter Balakumaran. Been busy travelling with him centuries back. Will update u all
— vishnu vardhan (@vishnu_dir) October 23, 2015
The 69-year old Balakumaran, who has written over 50 novels and 100 short stories, has also been associated with several successful Tamil films such as “Gentleman”, “Kadhalan” and “Jeans”.
- Industry is acknowledging the importance of scripts: Anjum Rajabali
- Kaala: The dark knight
- Amitabh Bachchan: Movie-making is an illusion
- Suriya 37: Sayyeshaa signed opposite Suriya in KV Anand film?
- Veteran Tamil director, CV Rajendran, passes away at 81
- Popular Kannada actor Vishunuvardhan passes away
Dhanush-starrer 2006 film “Pudhupettai” was his last known work as co-writer.