“Talks are going on with Manisha to play Kamal’s wife in the movie. It’s a small role. But nothing has been finalised yet,” a source told IANS.
Manisha and Kamal have previously worked in S. Shankar-directed “Indian”.
- Kamal Haasan production starring Vikram is a remake of Don’t Breathe?
- Kamal Haasan’s next production with Vikram goes on floors
- Kamal Haasan’s Indian 2 will be 100 times better than Indian: Ravi Varman
- Ramya Krishnan may team up with Kamal Haasan
- First look of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ out on May 25
- Kamal Haasan’s next titled ‘Thoongaavanam’
The film, tentatively titled “Thoonga Vanam”, features Trisha Krishnan in the lead role. Actor Prakash Raj will be essaying an important character.
Kamal’s long-time associate Rajesh will helm the project, which is said to be a thriller that’ll unfold in a single night.
The film was earlier planned to be completely shot in Mauritius, but due to some logistical issues, the team will now shoot in India.