Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Telugu family drama “Brahmotsavam”, which is nearing completion, will hit the screens worldwide on April 29.
“The team is currently shooting the final schedule of the film. Two more songs have to be shot. Once all this is done, the next two months will be spent on post-production. The makers are planning to release the film on April 29,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film stars Pranitha Subhash, Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha Ruth Prabhu in important roles.
- Mahesh Babu on Bharat Ane Nenu success: I was under pressure, now I’m relieved
- Bharat Ane Nenu: Five reasons to watch the Mahesh Babu film
- Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu cleared by censor with no cuts
- Cinematographer K.U.Mohanan roped in for Mahesh Babu’s next with Vamshi Paidipally
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’ to release on May 20
- Mannara Chopra not approached for ‘Brahmotsavam’
Produced by PVP Cinema, “Brahmotsavam” has music by Mickey J. Meyer.
Mahesh, meanwhile, will start working on his next Tamil-Telugu yet-untitled bilingual with filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss.