Superstar Mahesh Babu, who wrapped up the second schedule of Telugu film “Brahmotsavam” earlier this week, has planned a holiday with his family in Paris, where he will be ringing in this year’s Dussehra festival.
“Mahesh’s children haven’t seen the Eiffel tower yet and since they’re on their Dussehra break from school, the family felt this is the right time to fly to Paris,” a source close to the actor told IANS.
“It will be a short trip and as soon as Mahesh is back, he will join the sets of “Brahmotsavam” for a month-long schedule,” added the source.
- Mahesh Babu on Bharat Ane Nenu success: I was under pressure, now I’m relieved
- Photo: On wife Namrata Shirodkar’s birthday, Mahesh Babu tells her how special she is in an adorable post
- Mahesh Babu sends adorable birthday wish to ‘light’ of his life, Namrata Shirodkar. See pic
- When Ram Charan bumped into Mahesh Babu in Switzerland, see pics
- Mahesh Babu back from New Year holiday
- Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, wife Namrata Shirodkar’s Swiss holidays with son Gautham, daughter Sitara
Mahesh will be joined by his wife Namrata Shirodkar and their children Gautham and Sitara.
According to the industry grapevine, Mahesh is likely to team up with filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss for a bilingual.
The source, however, didn’t confirm the rumour.
“Talks have been going on for a while. But nothing concrete has happened on this development so far,” he said.