“It’s a three-heroine subject. Samantha will play the main lead opposite Mahesh,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Mahesh Babu starts shooting for his upcoming film in Dehradun
- Mahesh Babu to don a different look for his upcoming film
- Mahesh Babu, Samantha Ruth Prabhu to launch trailer of ‘Kshanam’
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’ to release on April 29
- Rs. 3.5 crore ‘sangeet’ number for Mahesh Babu starrer ‘Brahmotsavam’
- Kajal Aggarwal teams up with Mahesh Babu again
Mahesh and Samantha have previously worked together in “Dookudu” and “Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu”, which was also directed by Addala.
“Taapsee Pannu and Pranitha Subhash are being considered as the other heroines. They’ve been called for a look test on Thursday,” the source added.
Tentatively titled “Brahmotsavam”, the project is expected to go on floors in June.