New Zealand-based model-turned-actress Latha Hegde is making her acting debut in upcoming yet-untitled Telugu remake of Tamil hit “Maan Karate”.
“I came across her profile through a casting agency. We liked it and she was instantly brought to India and was auditioned. She’s already shot for over a month for the project. We’ve even shot two songs with Latha, and I’m really impressed with her work,” film’s director Kumar Nagendra told IANS.
Latha is currently in Hyderabad shooting for the film.
- Amit Trivedi roped in for Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy?
- Samantha Akkineni’s U-Turn to release on September 13
- After Varma, Vikram’s son Dhruv to make Tollywood debut?
- Enjoyed playing a boxer in ‘Tuntari’: Kabir Duhan Singh
- Nara Rohit in Telugu remake of ‘Maan Karate’
- Kabir Duhan Singh to play baddie in Ajith Kumar’s next
Starring Nara Rohit in the lead role, the film also stars Kabir Duhan Singh.
“Maan Karate”, a sports comedy, was one of the biggest Tamil hits of last year. The film’s story was penned by A.R. Murugadoss.
The remake will be produced by Ashok and Nagarjun, who earlier produced Telugu film “Joru”, which was also helmed by Kumar Nagendra.