The Goa government has exempted recently-released Konkani movie “Home Sweet Home 2” from the entertainment tax.
The Laxmikant Parsekar-led government issued a notification in this regard last evening exercising its powers under sub section (3) of the Section five of the Goa Entertainment Tax Act, 1964.
Konkani film “Home Sweet Home 2” is exempted from the liability of payment of entertainment tax when screened in any of the theatres in the State of Goa for a period of three months from the date of publication of this order, said Under Secretary (Finance) Ajit Pawaskar in the notification.
- Ranveer Singh’s 83 to release on April 10, 2020
- Funding: Angel investors in start-ups get income tax exemption
- New film by Ram Rahim tax-free in Haryana
- ‘Home Sweet Home 2’ will break record of its prequel: Director Swapnil Shetkar
- Konkani film ‘Home Sweet Home 2’ to hit screens on Christmas
- Sequel to Konkani film ‘Home Sweet Home’ to go on floors soon
The sequel to “Home Sweet Home” released on December 25, 2015.
Directed by Swapnil Shetkar, the movie is a political satire and stars Rajdeep Naik, John D’Silva, Prince Jacob, Aryan Khedekar and Samiksha Desai.