Upcoming Tamil thriller “KO 2” is the official remake of Nara Rohith-starrer Telugu film “Pratinidhi”, according to sources.
“The makers of ‘KO 2’ have kept it a secret but the film is the remake of Telugu film ‘Pratinidhi’,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Starring Bobby Simhaa, Prakash Raj and Nikki Galrani in important roles, “KO 2” follows the events after a chief minister gets kidnapped by a common man.
- Happy Birthday Samantha Akkineni: The Mahanati actor set to dominate the box office in 2018
- Allu Sirish to star in Telugu remake of Dulquer Salmaan’s ABCD
- Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu cleared by censor with no cuts
- Rangasthalam box office: Ram Charan film mints Rs 102 crore in 4 days
- Upcoming Bollywood remakes: Baaghi 2, Simmba, Fanne Khan and Dhadak on the list
- Bobby Simhaa starrer KO 2 mints Rs.4.1 crore in opening weekend
Prakash Raj will be essaying the role of the chief minister, while Simhaa will play the common man disguised as a television reporter.
“KO 2” is produced by R.S. Infotainment and directed by Sarath Mandava.
Interestingly, Sarath’s brother Prashanth directed the original film.