Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar is fine and healthy. He has been shifted from Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) to the deluxe ward at a hospital here, a source said.
The 54-year old star was admitted after he complained of chest pain on Tuesday.
“He’s perfectly fine and healthy. Following angiogram and electrocardiogram, he was kept under observation in the Cardiac Care Unit yesterday. He has now been shifted to the VIP room in the deluxe ward,” a source told IANS.
- Indrani Mukerjea discharged from JJ Hospital in Mumbai
- Juvenile’s death: No injuries, says autopsy; kin claim he had no illness
- Veteran Kannada actor Jayanthi shifted out of ICU
- Shivarajkumar to play a cop in Ravi Varma’s directorial debut
- Shivarajkumar, Allu Sirish, Rakshit Shetty dance together at Tagaru teaser launch. See photos
- Kannada actor Shivrajkumar hospitalised
The source added that the actor will be kept under observation for the next two days in Mallya Hospital here.