Southern actress Kamalinee Mukherjee has made a comeback to Tamil industry after six years in a crucial role in upcoming Tamil film “Iraivi”, which is being directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
Her last Tamil outing was 2009 film “Kadhalna Summa Illai”.
“Yes, I’m part of ‘Iraivi’, but I can’t divulge details about my role,” Kamalinee told IANS.
- Petta new poster: Rajinikanth, Simran play a happy couple
- Harish Shankar to remake Jigarthanda?
- Leaked stills from Rajinikanth’s Petta sets shocks Karthik Subbaraj
- Petta second look: Superstar Rajinikanth looks young and dashing
- ‘Iraivi’ reintroduces me as actor: S.J. Suryah
- Kamalinee Mukherjee found an extended family via ‘Govindudu…’
She has already shot for two weeks for the film, in which she is paired with actor-filmmaker S.J. Suryah, who plays a supporting role in the film.
The film also stars Vijay Sethupathi, Bobby Simha, Anjali and Karunakaran in important roles.