Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan will star in a trilingual film to be made in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu. To be helmed by National Award-winning filmmaker T.K. Rajeev Kumar, the film has been titled “Amma Nanna Aata”.
“The project will be a romedy (romance and comedy) with family sentiments. It will go on floors in US shortly and it’s going to be predominantly shot there. The Telugu version has been titled ‘Amma Nanna Aata’,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Vishwaroopam 2 box office collection Day 3: Tough road ahead for Kamal Haasan film
- Vishwaroopam 2 box office collection Day 1: Kamal Haasan film off to a slow start
- The Viswaroopam films are late by thirty years: Kamal Haasan
- Kamal Haasan: I come from an era when cinema was not driven by studios
- Kamal Haasan promotes Vishwaroopam 2 on Nani’s Bigg Boss Telugu 2
- Kamal Haasan on AMMA row: Mohanlal is a friend, I don’t need to say good things about him
To be simultaneously shot in other two languages as well, the film will also star Zarina Wahab and Amala Akkineni.
While Amala will be playing a cameo, veteran actress Zarina will be essaying a key role.
“The team is planning to rope in another actress as well,” the source said, and added that the film will be wrapped up in six months.