“Keerthy was initially signed on for the project, but since the project got delayed, she had to exit due to her prior commitments. We’ve brought in Kajal Aggarwal as her replacement,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
To be directed by Deekay, the film stars Jiiva in the lead.
- Kajal Aggarwal will be the ‘Queen’ of south
- Chiranjeevi’s grace, charm has multiplied four-fold, says Khaidi No 150 actor Kajal Aggarwal
- Kavalai Vendam movie review: If you are watching this film, start worrying
- I’m not very brand-conscious: Kajal Aggarwal
- Jiiva’s ‘Kavalai Vendam’ to start rolling from January 18
- Overcame fear of birds in ‘Maari’: Kajal Aggarwal
R.S. Infotainment, who produced Deekay’s blockbuster directorial debut “Yamairukka Bayamey” is the producer of “Kavalai Vendam” as well.
This is the second time in a span of few weeks, Kajal has replaced someone. Last month, she replaced Anisha Ambrose in Pawan Kalyan-starrer Telugu actioner “Sardaar Gabbar Singh”.