- Arjun Tendulkar's poor India U19 debut steals focus from teammates
- No-confidence motion in Parliament LIVE UPDATES: This is a 'force' test of Congress and its so-called allies, says PM Modi
- Modi's no-trust motion response LIVE updates: What we saw among members of Opposition was sheer arrogance, says PM
Popular distribution company Global United Media, known for releasing Baahubali and The Jungle Book in Kerala, has now bagged the Tamil as well as Malayalam rights of Vijay-directed upcoming horror film Devi (L) for release in God’s Own Country.
“We’re proud to be associated with Devi (L). Besides the Tamil version, we have also snapped the rights to dub and release the film in Malayalam in Kerala. The film is expected to hit the screens in September,” read a statement.
- Queen remakes’ Europe schedule wrapped up
- Peranbu teaser: Mammootty’s Tamil film promises to be a memorable film
- Shraddha Kapoor: Working with Rajkummar Rao has been a dream come true
- Bigg Boss Malayalam: These celebrities may enter Mohanlal’s show
- Tamannaah Bhatia plays an actress in Devi(L)
- Farah Khan to play herself in Tamil film Devi(L)
The film, which has been simultaneously shot in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, stars Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood and Prabhudeva in the lead.
Tamannaah reportedly plays an actress in the film, the Telugu version of which has been titled Abhinetri.