Multilingual film “For Adults Only”, which was promoted as India’s boldest and dirtiest film, has been shelved as its director Faisal Saif believes Indian audiences are not yet ready for such a film.
“I don’t think India is ready for such a bold and dirty film. Also, I respect Indian censors and I don’t think I can go against them and make this film. Instead of making a controversial film, I thought let’s skip the idea of making ‘For Adults Only’,” Saif told IANS.
- Saif Ali Khan: Some inhuman things have happened in Bollywood in past few years
- Andhadhun, LoveYatri, Namaste England and other Bollywood movies in October
- Archana Sastry’s next on lines of ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’
- Never approached Dhanush for ‘For Adults Only’: Faisal Saif
- Faisal Saif approaches Kim Kardashian for Bollywood film ‘For Adults Only’
- Faisal Saif plans to cast foreign actress for next
Dubai-based actress Andria D’Souza was chosen to play the lead in the film, which was to be produced by Dimension Pictures.
Saif will soon start working on a multilingual horror-thriller film titled “Hotel Red Rum”, which will also be produced by Dimension Pictures.
The film will be made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Telugu actress Archana Sastry aka Veda will essay the main lead in “Hotel Red Rum”, which will be made on the lines of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”.