Actress Esha Gupta, who is making her Telugu debut in a yet-untitled thriller, is set to undergo a week-long workshop to hone her Telugu-speaking ability and to familiarise herself with the language.
“Esha will join the workshop from this week. It will help her pick up the nuances of Telugu language because we will start shooting from next week,” the film’s director, Tatineni Satya, told IANS.
- While Anushka Sharma and Esha Gupta nailed airport fashion, Sonam Kapoor failed to hit the mark
- Kangana Ranaut, Esha Gupta and more: Best airport looks of the week (Sept 2 – Sept 8)
- Shilpa Shetty, Esha Gupta show different ways to keep airport style on fleek
- Vaani Kapoor: I haven’t made it big yet
- Esha Gupta raises the temperature in an electric blue strappy gown
- Isha Koppikar to don khaki in comeback Telugu film
The film, which is said to be a prison drama, will also be released in Tamil. Esha will be seen in the movie with Sachiin Joshi.
“Esha is playing a very glamorous role. When I narrated the script to her, she instantly agreed to be part of the project because she really liked what she heard,” he said.
“We plan to start shooting from May 27. The first schedule will happen in Poland where we will shoot a song,” Satya added.