Actor Dhanush, who is currently shooting for a yet-untitled Tamil project with filmmaker Prabhu Solomon, will next team up with director R.S Durai Senthil Kumar of ‘Kaaki Sattai’ fame in the language.
“The official announcement is yet to be made but Dhanush has already given his nod in principal. This project, which also features comedian Satish in an important role, would go on floors later this year,” a source privy to the development told IANS.
- Dhanush reunites with Kodi director Senthilkumar for his next
- Dhanush’s fourth release of 2015 ‘VIP 2’ set for Diwali
- Vidya Balan not part of Dhanush’s Tamil film: Director
- Dhanush to set aside 200 days for ‘Vada Chennai’
- Sivakarthikeyan worked very hard for ‘Kaaki Sattai’: Director Durai Senthil Kumar
- Samuthirakani wanted to see Sivakarthikeyan in khaki
Interestingly, it was Dhanush, who launched the career of Durai by producing two of his earlier films ace ‘Ethir Neechal’ and ‘Kaakai Sattai’.
The team will soon start the casting process.
Dhanush currently awaits the release of Tamil actioner ‘VIP 2’, a sequel to his last year’s blockbuster ‘VIP’.
He is also soon expected to team up with ‘Raanjhanaa’ direct Anand L. Rai again.